The maturity and playability of the West Wing course have made it a favourite among many of our golfers. It’s a perfect walking course guarded by many water hazards and large ash trees. While this course is very suitable for beginners, moving to the blue tees will offer some difficult par 3’s and 4s and some rewarding par 5’s. In 2011, all of the bunkers on the West Wing course were redone, drainage in the bunkers were repaired and the old sand was removed and replaced with new white bunker sand which is the same white bunker sand used at RedCrest.
Cardinal offers a Men’s & Ladies’ League on the West Wing and East Wing. Joining a league is a great way to get out and enjoy a game of golf and meet new people who share a common interest.
- Profanity will not be accepted on any clothing.
- No cut off shorts or pants will be permitted for men or women.
- All golfers must wear a shirt at all times.
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves.
- Women will not be permitted to wear Halter Tops, Tube Tops or Half Shirts (shirts that do not cover midriff).
- All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed. Sandals must have a heel strap. No flip flops will be allowed.
- A collar is recommended including mock necks.
- A T-Shirt may only have 1 logo and it must be no larger than 2 x 2 inches in size and must be without holes or tears.
- If there are no tears and the logo is not offensive, the golfer will be allowed to play, but be made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Women’s shirts must have shoulder straps that are at least 1 inch in width. As long as the straps are of reasonable thickness the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Denim is not permitted for men and women.
- As long as the denim is presentable and without obvious tears or holes, the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
On any one of the 4 golf courses at Cardinal Golf Club, each golfer is permitted a maximum of one spectator or caddy to accompany them on the golf course. There is no fee applied to a designated caddy or spectator unless the individual is using a power cart. A spectator or caddy must pay the ½ power cart fee if they intend on using a power cart. There is a limit of 1 power cart for every two golfers. Golfers will be given priority when it comes to renting a golf cart and therefore a caddy or spectator can be refused a power cart depending on the supply of power carts. At Kettle Creek, power carts will only be rented to golfers as there is a limited supply. Caddies and Spectators must comply with the Golf Course Age Restrictions outline above. There is to be no caddies or spectators during Junior League or Camp play.
Unsupervised: 12 years of age and older
Supervised: Minimum 8 years of age
Unsupervised refers to the age a child must be to play golf without at least one adult in the group. Supervised refers to the age a child must be to play with adult or staff supervision. An Adult is anyone 18 years of age or more.
100% Rain Check Policy
If you are rained out at any point during your golf game, receive a rain check to come back and play 18 holes regardless of the number of holes you’ve completed.