Collecting reward points is a great way to save on golf at Cardinal! Double Dip by combining both our Rewards Program and Prepaid Golf to save over 30% on green fees.
- Earn 15% reward when purchasing green fees and rentals at all four courses as well as driving range and mini putt.
- Earn 5% reward when purchasing merchandise in any of the three pro shops.
- Redeem your points for green fees, power carts, driving range, or mini putt.
- One-time fee of $10 to join rewards program. No renewal fee and points never expire.
- Register for the program at any one of the three Pro Shops.
Present your Reward Card at time of check-in or purchase to earn points. Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on green fee and rental purchases. Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on Pro Shop merchandise.
Earn Reward Points on the following:
- Regular 18-hole and 9-hole Green Fees
- League Green Fees
- Any other green fee paid for in the Pro Shop including Junior Green Fees, Senior Green Fees, Single Green Fees, Parent and Child Special, Kettle Creek Foursome Special
- Specified green fee and cart specials offered online, but purchased in the Pro Shop
- Club and Cart Rentals
- Sunset & Season Pass fees
- Driving Range fees
- Mini Putt fees
Reward Points CANNOT be earned on the following:
- All Food and Beverage purchases
- Golf Camp Registration
- League Registration Fees
- Lesson and Clinic Fees
- All Tournament and Golf Event Registration Fees
- All Non-Golf Special Events
- Gift Card purchases (Reward points can be earned when redeeming a gift card but not on the purchase of one)
- All green fees offered through a third party
- Green fees and or cart specials offered and sold online may not be eligible for reward points (If these offers are eligible for reward points, the amount of reward point earn will be posted with the offer)
Points collected are worth $0.05 each, and can be redeemed for green fees or rentals at all 4 courses, as well as driving range and mini-putt fees, or pro shop merchandise. There is no restriction on the number of points redeemed at one time. These points do not expire.
Purchase a pre-loaded declining balance card that can be used toward golf and cart rentals at all four courses. The card does not expire and is transferable so you can share with family or friends. Earn Reward Points while using the pre-paid golf cards to double dip and save even more!
Get a $1000 Pre-paid Golf Card for:
Pre-Paid Card CANNOT be used for the following:
- Small group or tournament bookings
- Any registration fees
- Green fees or cart rentals sold through a third party
- Any Green fees and/or cart specials offered and sold online
- Sunset Pass fees
- Driving Range fees or Season Pass
- Mini-Putt fees