Cardinal Golf club's newest premium 18 hole championship course.
A peaceful retreat for golfers and anyone looking for a unique dining experience.
Stay On Track
RedCrest power carts are fitted with a GPS unit so you can get the most out of your game.
Challenge your game.
RedCrest is the perfect course for the avid golfer.
Please note that Driving Range facilities are located at Cardinal’s main clubhouse (2740 Davis Drive West)
Everyone loves RedCrest. The golf course is stunning, the clubhouse is quaint and beautiful with spectacular views. On any given day, it is a peaceful retreat for golfers and anyone looking for a unique dining experience. If you have not yet been to RedCrest, it’s really something to experience. RedCrest golf course, like the East Wing and West Wing courses, was designed by Kevin Holmes. The course took two years to complete and opened on June 27, 2009. RedCrest is a par 71 championship golf course measuring approximately 6800 yards from the back tees. The course is guarded by flashy bunkers, undulating greens and expansive wetlands that come into play on 14 holes. RedCrest is the perfect course for the avid golfer that is looking to challenge their game. The gentle roll of the terrain along with the meandering tributaries of the neighbouring Holland Marsh Canal give RedCrest a natural wetlands feel that is perfect for riding or walking. RedCrest power carts are fitted with a GPS unit so you can get the most out of your golf game.
- Profanity will not be accepted on any clothing.
- No cut off shorts or pants will be permitted for men or women.
- All golfers must wear a shirt at all times.
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves.
- Women will not be permitted to wear Halter Tops, Tube Tops or Half Shirts (shirts that do not cover midriff).
- All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed. Sandals must have a heel strap. No flip flops will be allowed.
- A collar is recommended including mock necks.
- A T-Shirt may only have 1 logo and it must be no larger than 2 x 2 inches in size and must be without holes or tears.
- If there are no tears and the logo is not offensive, the golfer will be allowed to play, but be made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Women’s shirts must have shoulder straps that are at least 1 inch in width. As long as the straps are of reasonable thickness the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Denim is not permitted for men and women.
- As long as the denim is presentable and without obvious tears or holes, the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
On any one of the 4 golf courses at Cardinal Golf Club, each golfer is permitted a maximum of one spectator or caddy to accompany them on the golf course. There is no fee applied to a designated caddy or spectator unless the individual is using a power cart. A spectator or caddy must pay the ½ power cart fee if they intend on using a power cart. There is a limit of 1 power cart for every two golfers. Golfers will be given priority when it comes to renting a golf cart and therefore a caddy or spectator can be refused a power cart depending on the supply of power carts. At Kettle Creek, power carts will only be rented to golfers as there is a limited supply. Caddies and Spectators must comply with the Golf Course Age Restrictions outline above. There is to be no caddies or spectators during Junior League or Camp play.
Unsupervised: 14 years of age and older Supervised: Minimum 10 years of age
Unsupervised refers to the age a child must be to play golf without at least one adult in the group. Supervised refers to the age a child must be to play with adult or staff supervision. An adult is anyone 18 years of age or more.