If you are looking for 18 holes that can be played in 2.5 hours then Kettle Creek is your course. Kettle Creek is Cardinal’s 18 hole executive course, it’s a par 58 and consists of par 3’s & par 4’s. It is a perfect place to tune up your short game or learn the great game of golf. Kettle Creek is an ideal course for seniors, juniors, families and players who enjoy the game of golf but need to keep an eye on the time. The course features bent grass throughout, white sand bunkers and beautiful sky-scraping trees, making this a fun challenge for even the most talented golfers.
Looking for a change of pace? Try FootGolf at Kettle Creek. Play 9 or 18 holes without the need for a set of golf clubs. FootGolf is played by the same rules as golf but by kicking a soccer ball down the fairway and aiming to sink it in the 21″ cups to the sides of the greens in the fewest kicks possible.
New! Kettle Creek Kids Club
$50 Registration Fee (tax included)
Introducing a new program at Kettle Creek created especially for young golfers from ages 6-12.
Kettle Creek Kids Club members can golf anytime all season long for just $6* per round (9 or 18 holes) and guests can play at a rate of $11*/person. The same rates apply to play a round of FootGolf.
Kids Club members also receive:
- Nike Junior Hat and Kids Club Pin
- Free Kids Club Orientation Clinic
- Entry into Monthly Prize Draws
*Price subject to applicable taxes. Up to 3 guests allowed per round. Kids under 10 years of age must be supervised by an Adult (18 years of age or older).
- Profanity will not be accepted on any clothing.
- All golfers must wear a shirt at all times.
- Women will not be permitted to wear Halter Tops, Tube Tops or Half Shirts (shirts that do not cover midriff.).
- All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed. Sandals must have a heel strap. No flip flops will be allowed.
- A collar is recommended including mock necks.
- A T-Shirt may only have 1 logo and it must be no larger than 2 x 2 inches in size and must be without holes or tears.
- If there are no tears and the logo is not offensive, the golfer will be allowed to play, but be made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Women’s shirts must have shoulder straps that are at least 1 inch in width. As long as the straps are of reasonable thickness the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
- Denim is not permitted for men and women.
- As long as the denim is presentable and without obvious tears or holes, the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
On any one of the 4 golf courses at Cardinal Golf Club, each golfer is permitted a maximum of one spectator or caddy to accompany them on the golf course. There is no fee applied to a designated caddy or spectator unless the individual is using a power cart. A spectator or caddy must pay the ½ power cart fee if they intend on using a power cart. There is a limit of 1 power cart for every two golfers. Golfers will be given priority when it comes to renting a golf cart and therefore a caddy or spectator can be refused a power cart depending on the supply of power carts. At Kettle Creek, power carts will only be rented to golfers as there is a limited supply. Caddies and Spectators must comply with the Golf Course Age Restrictions outline above. There is to be no caddies or spectators during Junior League or Camp play.
Unsupervised: 10 years of age and older
Supervised: Minimum 5 years of age
Unsupervised refers to the age a child must be to play golf without at least one adult in the group. Supervised refers to the age a child must be to play with adult or staff supervision. An adult is anyone 18 years of age or more.
100% Rain Check Policy
NEW this year; If you are rained out at any point during your golf game, receive a rain check to come back and play 18 holes regardless of the number of holes you’ve completed.