RedCrest is Cardinal Golf Club's newest premium 18 hole championship course. Since its opening in June 2009, RedCrest has continued to impress its patrons, providing excellent golf & golf tournaments, quaint meeting & event facilities, superb cuisine and a charming post & beam clubhouse with an incredible view of the golf course.
RedCrest is a par 71 championship golf course measuring approximately 6800 yards from the back tees. The course is guarded by flashy bunkers, undulating greens, and expansive wetlands that come into play on 14 holes. RedCrest is the perfect course for the avid golfer that is looking to challenge their game. The gentle roll of the terrain along with the meandering tributaries of the neighbouring Holland Marsh Canal, give RedCrest a natural wetlands feel that is perfect for riding or walking. RedCrest power carts are fitted with a GPS unit so you can get the most out of your golf game.
NEW! Try out our Green Tees
This year at Cardinal, we are introducing a new set of tee decks as part of the Tee It Forward initiative, which is supported by Golf Canada and the Canadian PGA.
When you step out onto our East Wing, West Wing, and RedCrest courses this year, you’ll see a new set of tee decks – our green tees. The goal with Tee it Forward is to create a greater experience for all players allowing golfers to play from tees that best suits their abilities. It levels the playing field making the game more fun for everyone and increases pace of play.
REDCREST DRESS CODE
These items will be enforced at RedCrest:
• Profanity will not be accepted on any clothing.
• No cut off shorts or pants will be permitted for men or women.
• All golfers must wear a shirt at all times.
• Men's shirts must have sleeves.
• Women will not be permitted to wear Halter Tops, Tube Tops or Half Shirts (shirts that do not cover midriff).
• All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed. Sandals must have a heel strap. No Flip Flops will be allowed.
These items are recommended for RedCrest:
• A collar is recommended including mock necks.
• A T-Shirt may only have 1 logo and it must be no larger than 2 x 2 inches in size and must be without holes or tears.
• If there are no tears and the logo is not offensive, the golfer will be allowed to play, but be made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
• Women's shirts must have shoulder straps that are at least 1 inch in width. As long as the straps are of reasonable thickness the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
• Denim is not permitted for men and women.
• As long as the denim is presentable and without obvious tears or holes, the golfer will be permitted to play and made aware of the recommended dress code for their next visit.
Golf Course Age Restrictions
Unsupervised: 14 years of age and older
Supervised: Minimum 10 years of age
Unsupervised refers to the age a child must be to play golf without at least one adult in the group. Supervised refers to the age a child must be to play with adult or staff supervision. An adult is anyone 18 years of age or more.
On any one of the 4 golf courses at Cardinal Golf Club, each golfer is permitted a maximum of one spectator or caddie to accompany them on the golf course. There is no fee applied to a designated caddy or spectator unless the individual is using a power cart. A spectator or caddy must pay the ½ power cart fee if they intend on using a power cart. There is a limit of 1 power cart for every two golfers. Golfers will be given priority when it comes to renting a golf cart and therefore a caddy or spectator can be refused a power cart depending on the supply of power carts. Caddies and Spectators must comply with the Golf Course Age Restrictions outline above.
Rain Check Policy
• In all cases when a rain check is issued a credit will be given based upon the exact number of holes that the golfer has completed.
• All golfers must present their receipt when receiving a rain check.
• Once a rain check has been issued to a customer, the receipt should be marked indicating the type of rain check issued and returned to the customer.
• If customers choose to return after a delay, they must show their un-marked receipt to the starter or redeem their rain check for a new receipt.