Competition & Format
All leagues at Cardinal Golf Club are social leagues, and while there is some level of competition, that is not the main focus. The format for each league is slightly different. Please view the details for each league for more information.
League Play begins April 30th for all leagues and runs through until August 27th. The Senior League will be extended through to September 24th. All league play on all courses is scheduled for 9 holes. If time allows, extra holes are permitted at no extra charge. New First Responders League
- Registration Fee is $100 (HST Included) for all league members.
- Registration for New Members – Monday, January 15th. New members will be able to register online only.
- Registration for Returning 2017 League Members begins in November
- January 2nd all league will open to new comers bases on availability
League Play begins the week of April 30thst for all Leagues and runs through until August 31st. The Senior League will be extended through to September 24th.
Additional League Benefits
The following is a list of benefits that league members receive at Cardinal Golf Club:
- League Small Bucket at the Driving Range – $5 (HST included)
- League Mini Putt Rate – $5 (HST included) Includes all guests (max 5 per group)
As of September 1st, all organized league play and scoring ends, but there is the opportunity to play golf for your league rate until the end of the season. These rates and times will be sent out to you closer to the date. The Senior League is an exception and will continue with scoring through September.
- RedCrest Monday Men’s League
- Cardinal Monday Men’s League
- Cardinal Monday Senior League
NEW 18 Hole Monday Morning “First Responders” League
- This new league will be open to all First Responders of all ages.
- Cardinal Ladies’ League
- Kettle Creek Ladies’ League
Kids Club League
- Kettle Creek Kids Club