Competition & Format
All leagues at Cardinal Golf Club are social leagues, and while there is some level of competition, that is not the main focus. The format for each league is slightly different. Please view the details for each league for more information.
League Play begins May 1st for all leagues and runs through until August 31st. The Senior League will be extended through to September 25th. All league play on all courses is scheduled for 9 holes. If time allows, extra holes are permitted at no extra charge. New Senior Men’s League (60+) and Co-ed Thursday Night FootGolf League are 18-hole leagues.
- Registration Fee is $95 (HST Included) for all league members.
- Registration for New Members – Wednesday, February 1. New members will be able to register online and in person at the Pro Shop.
- Registration for Returning 2016 League Members begins in January. Registration links will be emailed last years members for registration as soon as they are available.
As of September 1st, all organized league play and scoring ends, but there is the opportunity to play golf for your league rate until the end of the season. These rates and times will be sent out to you closer to the date.
Additional League Benefits
The following is a list of benefits that league members receive at Cardinal Golf Club:
- League Small Bucket at the Driving Range – $4 (HST included)
- League Mini Putt Rate – $4 (HST included) Includes all guests (max 5 per group)
- RedCrest Monday Men’s League –
- Cardinal Monday Men’s League –
- Cardinal Monday Senior League –
- Cardinal Ladies’ League
- Kettle Creek Ladies’ League
- Kettle Creek Co-ed Thursday Night FootGolf League